Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hey Ya'll

In just 5 short days, I will have only a month left here in Concord, NC. Wow, I can not believe how fast this time is going. God has blessed me with incredible people here. The youth are great here. They have a lot of potential going for them. I pray that they go after Gods will for their lives.

I am doing good and I am very grateful for all the prayers and messages that you have sent me on facebook or email. Encouragement is definitely needed in this ministry. I am still looking and waiting on where God is gonna lead me next, is it staying here and continuing to work with the youth or is it pack up, go home, and find something there. Please pray for me as I make these decisions. Nothing is certain yet.

I really like it here however, I have spent way to much money here. Maurices is my favorite hang out spot YIKES! Amanda Mc reminded me that if I used my credit card for gasoline purchases I would get 5% cash back, so guess what I've been using :) Don't worry, I am careful!

We had a scavenger hunt at the local mall last Thursday. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and I have been asked to plan another one. Gosh, it was so much fun planning it. Thank you Hannah for helping me out! July 27th, My new friend Jennifer and I have planned a trip to Carowinds. I have never been, so I am really looking forward to it.

David K was here last month. It was so good to see a familiar face! I just love that man to death! Luke, Brandon R, Erin (I think), Billy, and Hannah are coming up Aug 1-2nd to lead worship. Ron (The music minister here) told me today that it was a youth Sunday and I get to plan the whole service..uh-oh, that is never good. :) Hmm, need a speaker or just do praise and worship or you know I could show a Louie Giglio clip...Ahh, what do you all think?

Well I am going to go now, I will try and keep you all posted on everything! Love and Miss you all!

Oh if you read this before July 17th..make sure you wish my Pappaw and Mammaw (Paul and Helen) a HAPPY 50th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment